And this is how the site looks like in Nexus Galaxy devices :
Add the jQueryUI to your web site in 5 minutes
1) download the jQueryUI
2) add only this 3 elements to your Web : 1 file CSS - 1 JS and the Images folder. (and discard all the other files and folders)
1) Download the jQueryUI files:
Browse to http://jqueryui.com/themeroller/ and select your favorite Theme :
Click on "Download" and there click again on "Download" :
Save the .zip file somewhere and unzip it.
2) Add only this 3 elements to your Web:Next, we select only the following 3 files :
1) The file CSS : jquery-ui.css
2) The JS file : jquery-ui.js
3) The Images folder "images" :
Paste the files inside your web site project :
Then, import the links to the web page where you want to enable the jQuery components and style :
The style reference must be located in the <head> element.
The scripts will go by the end of the <body> tag, thus ensuring that all HTML5 elements were created , when the compiler will read the scripts.
However, be careful to :
2) the "jquery-ui.js" script file must follow the jQuery code "jquery.js" (or "jquery-X.X.X.js") [where "X" is the current version]
That's all. The web site will be shown like this:
1- In Mobile devices :
2- On Medium and Big desktops:
by Carmel Schvartzman
כתב: כרמל שוורצמן